Shipping & Delivery Policy
- At the time of placing the order, the member must mention the full name of the recipient as stated in his/her government approved photo identification. Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after verification of the identity of the recipient. The recipient must cooperate with the courier agent by providing appropriate and sufficient proof of his/her identity. Any one of the following government approved photo identification documents would be required.
a) Ration Card (should be issued in the name of the member/recipient in the case of a gift)
b) Drivers License
c) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
d) Voters Identification Card
- All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is shipped.
- In case the member wishes to make a change to an existing order that has not been shipped, he/she could do so by contacting customer care on +91.11.4567 0522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery of the order in the first attempt, would be borne by the member.
- In case the member wishes to name a recipient other than himself/herself, specific details would be required at the time of placing the order.
- All local taxes such as octroi and customs duty would be borne by the member.
- Any inconsistencies in the name and address provided, would result in non-delivery of the order.
- In case the shipping address provided belongs to a school/college/hostel or housing society which does not allow direct access to the recipient, the shipment would be delivered to the last available point of access.
Where we deliver
We deliver to most postal addresses in India except a few barred pin codes. We also deliver to a select list of countries outside India. No deliveries are made to P.O. Box addresses.
Transit time for shipments
Our logistic partners include leading air courier services such as Blue Dart, FedEx, DHL, Sequel, and Speed Post. Order processing takes up to 48 hours following which the order is shipped. The standard time required for deliveries across India after the product is shipped is usually 3-5 days. In case more than one product has been ordered, products may be shipped separately as a safety measure.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
We offer Cash on Delivery services in Delhi and NCR. In case of COD orders, members would receive an order verification phone call before we process the order. Members would receive another phone call before the order is dispatched to confirm a suitable day and time for the member to receive the order. Once processed, COD order deliveries usually take 1-2 working days.
All the shipments made are fully insured at no extra cost to the member. However, we would not be responsible for any lost/stolen packages or full/partial damages to the package after being delivered to the member’s address by the courier company.
Tracking your order
Members would receive instant email intimation including complete shipping and order tracking details as soon as the order has been shipped. Alternatively, members could sign-in and visit the ‘My Orders’ page to view order-shipping details. Tracking numbers provided for orders might take up to 24 hours to be activated.
Editing or deactivating your account
Members can edit their account information by signing into their account and visiting the ‘My Account’ page. However, in case a member wishes to deactivate his/her account completely, he/she may do so by must contacting customer care on +91.11.4567 0522 or writing to us at email@example.com.
Changing the shipping address
Having placed an order, in case the member wishes to change the shipping address, he/she must contact customer care on +91.11.4567 0522 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing an incomplete or incorrect shipping address
Members must ensure that the shipping address provided is complete and correct. In the event that an order is re-shipped due to an incomplete/incorrect address being provided, resulting in non-delivery, the costs for re-shipment would be borne by the member.
We use the following packaging materials to avoid breakage and in-transit pilferage.
Jewellery – The ornament is placed in a box, which is then placed within a tamper proof steel box, or another tamper proof package depending on the value of the ornament.
Coins – are packaged in tamper proof packaging and placed within a tamper proof steel box, or another tamperproof package depending on the total number and value of coins ordered.
Delays in shipping or delivery
In case of any delays in shipping due to any reason, members would be informed by email. In some cases delivery delays are caused due to bank/public holidays. If the delay/non delivery were caused due to an incorrect/incomplete shipping address being provided, or no recipient being available at the shipping address, the member would be contacted by email or on the telephone number provided.
VAT and custom duty for international orders
International custom taxes and Import duties are not included in the product prices. Tax and custom duty may vary according to the rules of the respective countries and must be paid directly by the member. In addition, the courier company might levy a service charge that would be borne by the member.
The difference between billing and shipping addresses
Billing address is the address where the member receives his/her bills from the credit card/debit card company. Shipping address is the address where the member would like to receive his/her order.